We celebrated Cathy's birthday a couple weeks ago. We all got together at Aunt Pat and Uncle Don's house. We were in charge of dessert so Cate and Ashton helped me make cupcakes.
Here they are helping me make the frosting for the cupcakes
Ashton was very excited to eat them
Cate helped Aunt Pat with the candles
Cate and Ashton getting ready to help Grandma blow out the candles.
blowing out the candles
Hanging out on the couch
Ashton loves to wave goodbye to Eric when he leaves for work in the morning. Here is a picture of him looking out the window to wave to Daddy.
At night the kids love to take off their shirts and pants (I am not sure how and when this nightly routine began) and run to our front room and make up dances for Eric and I. Here is Ashton showing Daddy "the plan" on his hand.
Here is a video of the kids doing their plan and then the dance:
I asked Cate to give me a "pretty" smile for a picture and this is what I got :)
2 comments:
great pictures!
Love it
Post a Comment