Saturday, September 26, 2009

All before noon

So far we have had a great Saturday. We have done a lot of activities, and all before noon. Life with a toddler I guess.

Here is Cate ready to go to the gym with Mommy and Daddy

On Saturdays Cate has swim lessons. Eric and I both take her and she is loving them. Here she is ready to head out to the pool.

Daddy taking her into the pool.

After swim lessons we went to a church that was selling pumpkins. Cate loved running around trying to pick up all the pumpkins. We ended picking out one for Mommy and Daddy, one for Cate, and one for Baby Schmidt.


Cate put her pumpkin in her cup holder on the way home.

2 comments:

Grandma Schmidt said...

What a great morning.
I love the pumpkin in the cup holder

Aunt Pat said...

I'd be ready for a nap by then!!