For Eric's birthday I got him a dinner cruise around the bay. The ship is docked 5 minutes from our house and Eric had been mentioning that he wanted to do it sometime. We went on Saturday night. Aunt Steph and Uncle Q paid for babysitting for Eric's birthday. We had a great time. The food was fabulous and there was a band on board that was very talented and played great music. The weather was great too so before we left the dock Eric and I went up on top of the ship and took in the view. It was beautiful and it was hard to believe that we were only a few minutes from our house.



Cate absolutely loves this coat. Whe spent a whole day in it and didn't want to take it off. Here she is modeling it for a picture.

Eric ordered a cord of wood this weekend and it was delivered yesterday. Here is a picture of all the wood in our driveway. We are stocking up for winter. We are going to have to keep 2 kids warm this winter.
3 comments:
sounds like a great weekend. Hope he's ready for all that wood! I know he has a sharpening tool now!
The cruise sounds like a lot of fun.
I hope it is a mild winter and the wood lasts a long time
Awww! I love that she loves her coat!
Post a Comment