Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fun Day

I took Cate to Target today to get some fun things to do. Here is a picture of her on the way home holding the stickers and paint set that I bought for her. The trip must have been very tiring because she crashed out in the car.

When we got home Cate got to put all the stickers that I bought her on paper. She also had a great time coloring too.

After coloring I used some moving boxes to make a play house for her. She thought it was so much fun to play in.

Here is a picture of Cate coloring the inside of her house

"Where's Cate?"

Cate got a bunch of new clothes from Grammy and Aunt Steph. This is a picture of her modeling the new outfit with Buddy.

Eric and I have been trying very hard to get Cate to eat a wider variety of foods. The other night Cate threw a fit about eating grilled cheese but she finally ate it. Today she ate her grilled cheese with minimal encouragement from me. I was so excited. Here is a picture of her eating grilled cheese!!

2 comments:

Grandma Schmidt said...

You are such a creative mom.
Love the play house.

Aunt Pat said...

Wow, busy day...and grilled cheese is a great way to end the day!