Saturday, September 25, 2010

Apple Picking




Today Eric and I took the kids to a local farm to go apple and peach picking.  It was a cute little farm that had the perfect size trees for Cate to pick the fruit.  She had so much fun finding apples and peaches to pick.  It was a great farm and we all had a great time there.
Cate picking her first apple off of the tree
Bringing an apple that she picked off of the tree to the bag
Walking through the apple orchard
Daddy and Cate sharing a peach
Cate eating a peach right off the tree.  She said "this is the best peach I have ever had".  It was the best peach that I have ever eaten.  
Walking through the pumpkin patch
Hanging out on the deck 

Cate dancing on the deck

3 comments:

Aunt Pat said...

It doesn't get any better that this! Adorable.

Grandma Schmidt said...

What a great day

Grandma Schmidt said...

I love Ashton being so developmentally on target playing with the ball and bucket