Saturday, September 4, 2010

Children's Museum

On Thursday I took the kids to the Providence Children's Museum.  I hadn't been there since Ashton was born so it was really fun to take him there.  He had a great time crawling around.  Cate really enjoyed herself too.  It was fun seeing how much Cate has grown up since the last time we went there.  She was able to do a lot more of the activities at the museum.  After we went to the museum it was really hot outside so I decided to take the kids out to lunch instead of going home to the hot house.  We had a great time at lunch.  Both the kids where very well behaved and we had a lot of fun.

I had to get my picture in front of the Rhode Island sign with both of my kids



Ashton and Cate playing with the giant Light Bright

Cate loved going down the slide

In the toddler room  they had a playpen for babies to play in.  I put Ashton in there and he started looking like he was in jail.  He wanted to get out and play with all of the other big kids.

Ashton loved playing with the bulldozer trucks

Cate cooking up some food

No comments: