Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Gymnastics and 9 Month Checkup

On Monday I took the kids to an open gym at a gymnastics facility.  Cate loved playing on everything and of course Ashton was in heaven because he could crawl everywhere.  It was the perfect place to take the kids.

Cate jumped right into the foam pit.  I was amazed how excited she was to go in there.

Climbing around the blow up bouncy house

Skipping down the giant trampoline

Parachute time

Ashton riding the police cruiser

Cate doing the balance beam all by herself

A cute picture of Cate sitting in Daddy's lap.  


I took Ashton in for his 9 month check up today.  He is a healthy boy and is right on track.  He has 4 teeth (two top and two bottom), is able to take about 2-3 steps, is saying Mama and Dada, and loves to eat.  He is a very happy baby who is very curious and loves to find trouble.  Here are his 9 month stats:  23 lbs (84%) and 29.25 in (81%).  He continues to be a big boy!

2 comments:

Aunt Pat said...

Good job, mom and dad!!

Grandma Schmidt said...

Totally cute- I remember when we went there with you. Looks like Cate can do so much more now.
When you come lets take the kids to Jump Street and Monkey Business- can't wait