Monday, January 3, 2011

Cate's First Day of School

Today was Cate's first day of preschool.  She did very well.  When we picked her up she told us that she made a friend named Emily and that she got to use glue.  What a great day!

Here she is with her backpack.  She had me check a couple times to make sure that her snack was in the backpack.  

Here is the artwork that she did today.  (I couldn't figure out how to rotate the picture)

As Ashton gets older he is able to play with Cate more and more.  They enjoy playing with water in the kitchen sink.

I love this picture of them standing together and playing.  It is so much fun to watch them together!

4 comments:

Grandma Schmidt said...

I am so excited to see both kids in the tower!!!

Aunt Pat said...

They sure are growing up fast! Glad first day at school was a success from Cate's standpoint.

Aunt Pat said...

Hope she and Emily play together Wed.

Jenn said...

Happy First Day Cate! I can't wait until Anastasia and Elyse can play together like that.