Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Up to Steamboat

We all went up to Steamboat for a week last week.  My sister was in town from Bakersfield CA so we went up for a visit.  Steph brought some of her coworkers and their friends so it was a full house.  We had a great time visiting and it was nice to spend a whole week up there.
Driving up to Steamboat

I took the dogs snow shoeing and it was so beautiful.  This is the view from the trail right by my parent's house. There was a lot of snow and I decided to turn around when I had to dig all 3 dogs out of a hole.

Steph and her friends helping Cate do a princess puzzle.
My Mom asked Cate if she wanted to have a dance party when we went up to Steamboat.  Of course Cate was very excited and told me that we have to bring her tutu and her dancing shoes.  Here she is dressed up for the party.

Of course Ashton wanted to wear the tutu because he has to do everything that Cate does.



Cate playing in the snow
Ashton playing in the snow.  The snow is taller than he is.

Ashton playing with both sippy cups.

Aunt Pat and Uncle Don gave Ashton a session of My Gym  for his birthday.  Here is a picture of him playing with all the other little kids.  He loved going and I look forward to taking him each week.


1 comment:

Aunt Pat said...

Very cool. Look forward to seeing them on Sat.