Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fun weekend

I went to Once Upon a Child (a consignment store) and got the kids Halloween costumes.  Cate picked hers out on her own and I picked one for Ashton.  Cate picked out a "snow princess" costume and I picked "superman" for Ashton.  Here are a couple pictures of them in their costumes:




Eric and I had a house warming party this weekend and some of our friends and their kids came.  The kids were all so cute together.  The ages ranged from 1-5.  They played hide and seek, dolls, rode trikes, and then played "jump on/off the couch".  Here is a picture of the kids running and jumping on the couch.



Today we took the kids to downtown Castle Rock for the town Artfest.  We walked around and checked out all of the art and then stopped for some food.  The kids had a hot dog but loved the icee the best.  It was a bit difficult for them to share but they really enjoyed it.



Ashton hadn't finished his yogurt so we let him eat it in the car.  (Don't worry Eric was driving while I took these pictures).  You can tell by the pictures whether or not he likes yogurt. 




No comments: