This weekend our family was very busy. One of my best friends Heather got married up in Silverthorne. I was one of her bridesmaids so Eric, the kids, and I headed up to the mountains early Friday morning. The rehearsal was at 10:00am on Friday. During the rehearsal Eric decided to take the kids to a park near a school to play. When they got there the kids had just come our for recess and then there was a fire drill. Eric and the kids ended up participating in the fire drill. After the fire drill I called Eric to tell him that we were all done and I was ready to be picked up. Heather's parents rented boats for the wedding party and family to go out on Lake Dillon for a few hours. We took the kids and they had a great time.
| View from the back of the boat |
![]() |
| Cate with the girls on the boat |
![]() |
| Ashton and Daddy taking a turn driving one of the boats. |
After hanging out at the lake we brought our exhausted kids back to the room. (Ashton fell asleep in the car before we even left the parking lot). After naps the kids played in the room a bit before we all got ready for the rehearsal dinner.
| Cate and Ashton playing ponies on Cate's bed |
The next day I went to get ready with the bridesmaids and Heather so Eric took the kids for the day. He ended up taking them to Copper to play. Smart Dad that he is, he packed both of their tricycles and the kids rode them all over the place. They also saw some firefighters and a firetruck parked. They went over and the firemen showed them the truck and gave them some fire hats.
That evening was the wedding. Unfortunately I was very busy and didn't take very many pictures with my camera. I did get a picture of Heather right after we got her dress on her. She was such a beautiful bride and the wedding was amazing. Eric and I had a great time and it was great to see Heather marry such a great guy!
The day after the wedding we headed up to Steamboat to celebrate with may parents the completion of their barn. They threw a barn party on Sunday night. A bunch of their friends came and we all partied in the barn. It was a lot of fun. Cate and Ashton brought their tricycles down and rode them up and down the barn. They had a great time and loved hanging out in the barn.
Today we headed back down to Castle Rock. It was a very busy weekend but we had a lot of fun. I think that we are all going to sleep well night.












No comments:
Post a Comment