Monday, September 26, 2011

The last couple of weeks...

2 weekends ago I took the kids up to Steamboat while Eric was on a business trip.  We only stayed for a few days but we had a wonderful visit.

Up in Steamboat:

Cate and Grammy making homemade icecream

The kids riding bikes at my Parent's house

The kids got new Strider bikes from my parents.  They don't have pedals and are supposed to help kids learn to ride bikes faster.  


This last weekend we took a trip to Park City, UT for my cousin Emily's wedding.  We stayed at the St. Regis hotel which is a beautiful and very fancy hotel.  It was a short trip but we had a lot of fun and it was great to see some of my family.

The hotel had a funicular which is an inclinator that takes you up the mountain to the hotel. The kids had so much fun riding it.  

Eric and I at the wedding.  (We got a sitter for the kids so we could have a night out)

My Brother Quentin and Sister Steph

Back at the airport on our way home.  We had just a few things :)
I found a new park in Castle Rock that I haven't taken the kids to before.  We headed over there today and ended up staying there for 2 hours.  The kids had a blast and I had a great time too.  In the picture below there is a big red tube slide.  I think that I had more fun taking the kids down it than they did.








No comments: