Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

The kids and I (Eric is out of town) had a very busy Halloween.  Cate had school this morning and all of the kids dressed up.  

Here she is all ready to go to school

I took this picture with my phone when I picked Cate up from school.

After naps I took the kids to downtown Castle Rock for trick or treating on Main Street.  The town set up  a bunch of booths with local businesses that handed out candy to the kids.

The kids ready to head down town

In the pumpkin patch.  I love how Ashton looks like he is ready to take off and fly.
For trick or treating tonight, Grandma Schmidt came over to go out with us.  The kids were so excited to go trick or treating in the dark. 

Excited and ready to go

Me with my cute little trick or treaters

Grandma trick or treating with the kids
Here is a video of the kids checking out their candy after trick or treating



The other night Cate was putting on dance shows for us.  Here is a video of one of her dances: