Yesterday we took the kids down to the neighborhood pumpkin party. At the party they had bouncy houses, a costume contest, a make your own scarecrow station, and a pumpkin patch. We walked around and checked out a bunch of the different costumes and then we headed over to the pumpkin patch.
 |
| Ashton had a great time in the pumpkin patch. I think he came close to picking up every pumpkin there. |
 |
| Cate found her pumpkin right away and then posed for a picture with her pumpkin. |
 |
| It was very difficult to get a picture of both of them together. I think this is the best one I had. |
 |
| After they picked out their pumpkins we headed over to the decorating area and picked out some stickers to put faces on the pumpkins. |
 |
| This is the best picture I have of both of them with their finished pumpkins . |
 |
| Another picture of Cate posing with her pumpkin. |
My sister recently sent me pictures from our trip to Utah last month. Here is a picture of the whole "Lowe" family. We don't have too many pictures of all of us together.
No comments:
Post a Comment