Monday, January 5, 2009

Family update

So I was thinking that this blog is supposed to keep everyone up to date with our family and I tend to only post things about Cate and not me and Eric. So here is what is going on.

Eric: He is starting to settle into his new job. So far he seems to happy with his new job and excited for what is to come. Cate and I like his new job because he works from home a lot and when he does go to the office it is a lot closer to our house so he gets home sooner. Eric has been working hard this winter keeping our house warm with the wood burning stove. It has been a lot of work for him. He spends time on the weekends chopping wood. I guess we are real "new Englanders" now. Catherine and I are so proud of how hard Eric has been working since we moved out here.

Kristen: I am going to be starting back to work this week. I am training on Thursday and then will officially start working the next week. I am excited to get back to work and spend a little time with some adults. It has been nice to have a break and spend some quality time with Cate, but I am ready to work again. Cate will be starting day care when I am working so I hope that it will be a smooth transition for her.

Cate: Cate is doing well. She is running all over the house now. She loves to walk and run and doesn't like it if you pick her up. That can be troublesome when we go out to stores. All she wants to do is run around the store and see what kind of things she can find. She is also signing a lot more too. She can sign help, more, all done, thank you, and bottle/juice. She continues to look more and more like a little girl everyday. She is growing up so fast.

Well that is what is going on with our family. Of course there will be plenty more pictures of Cate to come.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm happy you gave an update, but it made me realize how far apart we are. I didn't know you got a job! Congrats I hope your training goes well.