Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Great First Day
Catherine went to daycare for her first full day on Monday. Eric dropped her off and she had a couple tears right when he left. I called the daycare mid day to see how she was doing, and they told me that she stopped crying right after Eric left and was doing great. When I picked her up, her teachers told me that she had a great day and didn't cry at all. She played with all of the kids and was as happy as can be. They also told me that Cate had the best first day out of any of the kids they have there. They said that usually kids stand by the gate and cry. She didn't go over to the gate once. Both her teachers kept saying what a happy and wonderful little girl she was. They said that they are so happy to have her there. It is a huge relief for both Eric and I to know that she is going to do well at daycare. My first day at work also went really well. I think that everything is going to work out. Here are some pictures of Cate walking around in her new shoes that I got her. I love New Balance brand shoes and I found some ones for her at the consignment store.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So glad that she is taking to the new routine. What a relief for you both! And she will learn some new things being with other children...hopefully all good stuff!
I am so happy that things worked out for the both of you.
Post a Comment