Saturday, January 3, 2009

Coloring and Walking

This is an outfit that Cate got from her Great Aunt Pat and Great Uncle Don for Christmas. It is a size 18months. When she opened it I thought that it looked so big and that it would be a while before she would be able to wear it. I held it up to her and realized that it would fit her. I can't believe how big she is getting. She is really turning into a little girl.

Here is a video of Cate walking around the living room. Her new thing is to huff and puff when she wants to get somewhere fast. She was trying to get over to see Daddy making a fire.

Cate got this table for Christmas from Santa. She loves to color so I taped some packing paper to the table and let her go nuts. She really enjoyed it. This is the before picture

This is the after picture. (She got a little help from Mommy and Daddy with coloring)

This is a video of Cate coloring at the table. She couldn't quite decide on which color crayon to start with.

1 comment:

Grandma Schmidt said...

so many colors ... so little time