I am starting to work more at my job, about 3 days per week, so Eric and I are really busy. Catherine is still doing well at day care and I think she is getting more used to it now. It is amazing how much work it is just to get everything ready to take her to day care. I feel like I really need that day off from work in between day care days to get everything ready for the next time. It is worth it though because it is nice for me to be able to go to work, make some money, and know that Cate is doing well. I am really enjoying my job so far. Everyone that I work with is so nice. There are a couple women my age that have kids the same age as Cate. It is nice to get out of the house and work and feel like at the end of the day I accomplished something. (Not like keeping a baby alive and happy all day isn't an accomplishment)
This is a picture of Cate riding in the back of the car. (don't worry I took the picture before we started driving). She likes to read a book while we drive.
Catherine likes to try to drink out of my water bottle.
Happy and healthy!!!!
For some reason I thought that it would be fun to let Cate play with water in the sink : ) She loves to play with water so I thought that she would think it was fun. She really enjoyed it and got water all over the kitchen. It was messy but at least it was only water to clean up.
3 comments:
wonderful pictures, and so happy that you all got over the crud without incident.
Eric and Jenn use to play in the sink. It kept them busy for a long time and we wound up with a clean kitchen floor.
Yippee for Healthy Kids! I think all kids like playing with water. I am glad there are some peole at your work that are your age.
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment