Monday, October 12, 2009

Go Broncos and new foods

Yesterday, as many of you know, the Broncos beat the Patriots. Eric and I wore our Broncos gear around town. It was a great game and Cate has now learned how to say "Go Broncos". Cate loves to watch football with her Dad.


Also this weekend Cate tried some new foods. Of course they are foods that everyone loves but it was a big deal to us that she ate them. We ordered pizza for the CU Buffs game on Saturday and Cate at it! Then on Sunday night we had spaghetti and meatballs for dinner and she ate them too! It is great that she is finally eating more and more types of foods.

3 comments:

Aunt Pat said...

Very good, on both accounts. It was a great game, and I was so glad for McDaniels. And great news for Cate...she probably will be a gormet cook, if not a ballerina!

Grandma Schmidt said...

I just know Cate has some Niessner genes there somewhere and she will be eating everything soon and then thinking about her next meal

Jenn said...

Go Cate Go!