e
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Indoor play place
Eric and I have been trying really hard to find an indoor play area to take Cate to. Today we found a place online and decided to try it out. It is about 30 minutes from the house, so not too far. It turned out to be a great place for Cate. They had a bunch of different play houses set up that had different themes. There was a hair dresser one, a store, a school house, a kitchen, etc. She loved playing in them. They also had a dress up station. Cate tried on a bunch of the dresses. She also wanted to put on an elmo costume. She looked so cute in it. The had a giant castle that you climbed into and had a giant tunnel slide. Eric and I took turns climbing up the castle with her and sending her down the slide (even at 28 weeks pregnant I still made it up the castle and down the slide!). They also had a little stage with music so that Cate could dance. She danced all over the stage. Also there was a giant bouncy house. Cate was unsure of it at first but started to get the hang of it. We had a great morning there. I am so happy that we found it. It will be a great place to take her in the winter.








e
e
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope we can go there in November! Two blog updates in two days - you are spoiling us.
Very cute. you are so great to find places like this for Cate!
That looks like a great place. It seemed logically that a place like RI would have an indoor play place. I'm glad you found it.
Post a Comment