Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fall

On Friday Cate got her new big girl bed. She was so excited to get it and loved helping me put on the new sheets. When it came to napping in it she was very unsure. I had to lay down with her until she fell asleep. So we were nervous about how she would do at night. When it came to bed time I read her stories and tucked her in and she went right to sleep. In the morning when she woke up she stayed in her bed and waited for me to come and get her. What a great little girl!!

Today is a beautiful fall day so we spent a lot of time outside in the yard. Here are some pictures of all the fall leaves.




I am now 32 weeks pregnant. My belly is ready for Halloween, it already looks like a pumpkin. I am still feeling pretty good, but I am starting to get a bit uncomfortable. The baby loves to kick me in the ribs and is very active. Eric and I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone. Only 8 weeks to go!

2 comments:

Aunt Pat said...

Glad she took to her big girl bed! And you look great, Kristen!

Grandma Schmidt said...

You look great
Cate is a sweetie baby schmidt has a hard act to follow.