Saturday, October 31, 2009
Trick or Treat
For Halloween this year we dressed Cate up as a lady bug. It is the same costume that I wore when I was two years old. My mom made the costume for me. The first picture is a picture of me in the costume and then the rest are pictures of Cate. She loved going trick or treating tonight. We weren't sure if she would like putting on the costume but she was so excited. When we went out trick or treating she did such a great job. At every house she told them what she was dressed up as, said "trick or treat", and then said "thank you". She kept asking us to do more trick or treating. Eric and I had so much fun taking her out tonight. It is so fun to experience things through Cate's eyes.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cutest ladybug ever. come live in my garden.
very cute...and both two year olds are beautiful!
Post a Comment