Tuesday, December 1, 2009

36 week ultrasound

Yesterday I had my 36 week ultrasound to check the baby's size and position. The baby is head down like it is supposed to be. As far as the size goes, they are guessing that the baby is about 6lbs 6oz. I see my doctor on Friday and will hopefully get an idea of when the baby is going to come. On friday I will be 37 weeks pregnant, which is considered full term. This last week I have been feeling really good. I feel like I have a new surge of energy and my appetite has returned. Eric and I are getting so excited to meet baby Schmidt and to see if it is a boy or a girl.

2 comments:

Aunt Pat said...

Glad you are doing so well. I am hoping baby comes after Aunt Stephanie comes!! Dec 19th sounds like a good birthday to me!

Grandma Schmidt said...

OK baby hang in there until Aunt Steph comes!