Cate checking out what is in her stocking
New princess hair tie and necklace
Proud Grammy with her two grandkids
Cate saying: "I so excited!!"
My parents and I gave Eric a brand new lawn mower for Christmas. He was so surprised and excited to get one. The one that he has been using is very bad and hard to use. His new one is self propelled and will be a huge improvement from the other one. I love his face in this picture.
Aunt Pat and Uncle Don gave Cate a trike for Christmas. She loved it right away.
One big happy family
Grammy and Ashton
Uncle Q and Ashton
Coloring with Grammy
Riding the trike outside with Grandpa
Grandpa and Ashton
3 comments:
Wonderful Christmas
Great family pictures. So glad everyone is there enjoying Christmas with you!
I am glad you had family around. Maybe the 8 of us (wow-8!) can meet in CO next year. I am also glad that the bathroom stuff came for Cate's dollhouse. After the order I made for Ashton I wouldn't have been surprised if Cate got a potty book instead of the bathroom set up :)
Post a Comment