Saturday, December 12, 2009

38 Weeks

I am now 38 weeks pregnant and very ready to have this baby. I went to the doctor on Thursday and I am already 3cm dilated. This is a picture that Eric took of me at the gym. I am laughing in the picture because I couldn't believe that Eric brought the camera to the gym. This may be the last belly picture posted because the baby will be here soon.

Eric is such a great Dad. As soon as he gets home from work Cate asks him to give her rides. I tell her during that day that I can't give her rides but Daddy can when he gets home. So as soon as he walks in the door Cate grabs him and asks for rides. Right now she really loves riding around in a laundry basket because she can bring her wand and her ponies with her for the ride.

4 comments:

Aunt Pat said...

You look great, and I'm hoping for the baby to arrive next Saturday! Yes, its true Eric is a great dad; and you are a great mom. Lucky Cate and lucky baby!

Grandma Schmidt said...

I am also rooting for next Saturday

Grandma Schmidt said...

Oh Cate, We have ponies and strawberry shortcake dolls for you to play with when you come in March.

Jenn said...

You are amazing- going to the gym as pregnant as you are. I wish i liked to work out like you do. It would make staying in shape so much easier.