Time seems to be flying by, I can't believe that Ashton is almost 2 weeks old. He is such a wonderful laid back baby. He is sleeping great and loves to eat. I feel so blessed to have such a happy healthy baby. Cate continues do well with her baby brother. She loves to "tuck him in" with his blanket and always makes sure his pacifier is near him. She also loves to pet his head and touch his hands. It is so cute to watch the two of them together. Cate says that Ashton will be able to do things like play with her toys when he is "bigger, bigger". I am looking forward to seeing them grow up together.
Yesterday I gave Ashton his first bath. He wasn't too happy about it.

Grammy put pigtails in Cate's hair. She loved them.

Aunt Pat knit Ashton a stocking and I figured we should get a picture of him in it before he was too big.
2 comments:
Too cute
I can't wait to hug everyone
Very cute. And the stocking picture is great. thanks. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment